NewConnect provides with the opportunity to co-finance innovative companies and share in the rewards of their rapid growth. Trading is organised and regulated by the Warsaw Stock Exchange which has spared no effort to ensure that NewConnect is a highly transparent market with the security of trading which is normally expected in public markets.
NewConnect opens up entirely new opportunities to investors, offering:
- easy access to promising, dynamically growing companies from Poland and the region,
- low transaction costs,
- all advantages of stock exchange trading including, first and foremost, security of trading.
NewConnect was specifically designed with less restrictive regulations and disclosure requirements in mind.
NewConnect is intended for dynamic companies which need a capital injection to leverage their innovative potential and so to grow and join the ranks of large, high-value businesses.
NewConnect is for companies:
- seeking to raise between a few hundred thousand to a few million zlotys or even higher levels of capital,
- from innovative sectors relying on intangible assets, such as, e.g. information technology, electronic media, biotechnologies, environment protection, alternative energy, modern services, as well as innovative companies from other sectors,
- with high growth dynamics,
- with a vision and a chance for a regulated market debut (WSE’s main floor) in future.